Our vision is to become fiancially stronger together and set our members free the financial burden. When COFIPRO conducted a workshop on budgeting, it was noted that almost the majority of 350 participants indicated that they regularly send money back in Congo to their family and friends to contribute to the cost of living. This extra unexpected expense, is one of the cause people often say, when they want to justify the lack of saving or investment (Gabin and Pambu, 2009). So want our community to:
- Access financial informantion through wide ranging workshops.
- Become homeowners.
- Start their businesses in whichever sector they wish to.
- Improve their busnisess plan and improve their prospects of getting business loans
- Crowd fund our members’ business projects.
- Access affordable loans for any of their everyday needs.